Monday, July 13, 2009

My first day at SJK(C)Han Ming

This is what i wear for my first day..
well..teachers there are friendly..
but those students there are "excellent"..
but some of those students are good.




Thought all child are cute..
but ..some of them really super naughty..
no matter how i scream..They wont listen to me..
untill i punish them only they started to do their work..
some more their writting are "great"..

BUT..some of them are good n polite..
i love them much~

Niwayz..it wont make me down..
I will work harder..
I will take more experience from those teachers there..
Sure i can find the proper way in teaching..





This is what i need to complete it by tonight..~


Today i got no time to take my lunch at all..
From morning till afternoon i dint eat at all..
around 830pm reach home cz before tat i need to fetch my friend home at tmn desa..
Thought i can rest after this..
But..still got lotz of things haven finish
haiz...

Good Luck for Tomorrow~

2 comments:

  1. gambateh....your dream is coming to become a reality...keep on of your hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    are u still teacher of Han Ming?
    do Han Ming has ping-pong facility for outsider to play?
    thank

    ReplyDelete